Friday, May 30, 2008

My First Post

Hello and welcome to A Day in Our Curlee Life, I will be your hostess Mrs. Curlee and I will periodically update you on the goings on in our lives.

The first update I have for all of you is that we just found out that we are adding a darling little BOY to our happy family! My girls are so excited about having a little brother. Now I just have to find everything that a little boy needs!! Avery wants to get him some "trucks" for the play room.

Lillie just woke up from her nap and Grampsie is here so I better go for now. Much more later I am sure......

12 comments:

The Hake Family said...

WOW - whoever designed this blog for you rocks : ). Welcome to the blogger world! You will soon be addicted.

Mallie&Brandon said...

You will be addicted! Love the new page.. and most importantly....CONGRATULATIONS on the little BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah. Oh good, you have an open comment option! Congrats on the new baby boy!

Jenn said...

Love the blog design...I need to get some tips from Jenny on how I can sass up my blog page...It's so much fun when I make time to actually sit down and do it!!! I still can't believe your having a boy...so excited for you:)

Campbell said...

OMG, you are having a boy? Didn't know you had it in ya (literally and figuratively speaking)!!!! Congratulations, that is so exciting.

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO excited you guys are having a BOY - Jeff won't feel so left out:) Congrats!

Anonymous said...

You already know how excited we are that you are having a boy! So glad you are doing a blog. We love keeping track of what you all are doing!!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you all! A BOY! I hope you all will find as much joy in your little "beast" as we have in Tommy!
The Rustia Family

Anonymous said...

Yeeessss! A boy! I need some new recruits for Camp Pendleton, KY division.

Unknown said...

A little boy will be a wonderful addition! Get ready...he'll definitely be a fun, new experience. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

What great role models for the new little baby boy you're expecting -- a dream team with such skills! Do you know if they rent out their home improvement prowess? And no doubt those two dolls will be precious big sisters.

Anonymous said...

Heellooo Owings family...
We are so happy for all of you including baby boy.... We looking forward to seeing you in August!!! Love Brian and Jamie