Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bedding, Bedding and Yes, MORE Bedding!!

Thank goodness for a gracious return policy and the commitment of my darling Mother!! We are in the process of getting the nursery ready which means giving Lillie the day bed and Avery gets the queen bed. What does all of this mean you ask..........well, everyone needed new bedding!! My Mom went on the hunt for me because we have similar taste and she knows just where to go so she found some darling bedding. Well then we spent hours on the phone one night looking at MORE bedding..........but I am now sure that I have seen everything, in every style that anyone on the planet makes as far as little girls bedding. Today we finally decided on what look we liked (and we let Avery weigh in on hers) and they are both just darling!! For anyone out there looking for great bedding deals, Marshall's/TJMaxx are your best bets. Stick to the big stores, they have the best selection. So far Grapevine Mills Marshall's would be my vote.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bedding is always stressful!

Melissa Wilson said...

I continue to go back and forth about the bedding for Little Man's nursery. So many decisions to make, but at least I just have to make one! Hugs to you all!