Wednesday, June 11, 2008

California Lane Sprinkler Park

Avery running thru one of the sprinklers

Lunch in the shade!

This morning I asked Avery what she wanted to do today and she suggested the sprinkler park! I was like what a great idea. This is another cute place to head to with your kiddos this summer. They turn the "water" on at 10am but there is also a regular park with slides and swings and such too. I have two pictures of my darlings there today and then my first attempt at a video clip. It was really nice weather this morning too. Warm with a little breeze......very UN-Texas like. I loved it. Hi Jennifer H!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! You said Hi to me!I have never commented on someome's blog before but I just had to since you spoke to ME! HA HA!
JEN

The Hake Family said...

The umbrella blowing brings back such fond memories : )