Well, the team was over today and got Avery's room taken apart and steam cleaned. The nursery was painted in a great shade of blue today. We will get Avery's big girl room all set up tonight and she will stay in there tomorrow night for the first time.
**UPDATE** Avery loves her new bed and bedding. There are so many pillows and every morning, Lillie, Avery and I do cuddles in the new bed. Avery tried to get me to let Lillie sleep in there with her last night but I told her we had to wait a little while.
Lillie is next, we will set her up in her big girl room this weekend. Right now her bed is in pieces in the shower which she thought was really funny when she looked in there and said "bed?".
Baby Lyle's room is painted and has some pieces of furniture in it. Including a great bookshelf/bench from IKEA. I just love that place. So much to see and so inexpensive. What a great place to explore for unique items. Worth the trip out to Frisco if you have never been.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've heard stories about having too many wheeled vehicles in Ikea can be cumbersome.
Post a Comment