

Jennifer and I took the girls bowling today at Alley Cats. I know what you are thinking, a pregnant woman and a 1 year old bowling.......are you crazy!? Well, if you know me, you know I AM crazy but it was a lot of fun. First of all they have leather couches, no more stiff bowling lane chairs. It was great, this was a highlight for me! They had bumpers automatically come up for the girls and then the guy offered me a ramp. It was too cool. The girls just put their 6 pound orange bowling ball up on top of the ramp and gave it a push which sent it rolling down the lane. I am not sure how Jennifer got to be such a good bowler but she bowled a 71. Her first bowl of the day was a strike! The girls all bowled in the high 50's and low 60's and even Lillie on her first bowling experience bowled a 43............her Mom, not so good, I myself bowled an amazing 29!! I am not sure what was up with me but apparently, I left my game at home!
1 comment:
That is too cute.... I am sure they had a great time... You don't have to stop having fun because your with child just know your limits... (at least that is what I have heard)
Post a Comment