I went to the Doctor today and had another glowing report. Today was the glucose test and they have changed the amount you have to drink to make it more accurate. It makes me a little queasy just to think about it! I also had my steroid shot and it was not bad. Hopefully tomorrow's will be just as pain free because Lillie is going with me (since it is such a short appointment, in and out). He checked and everything is as it should be. He also dispelled a rumor for me that baby boys are carried lower in the tummy. He said that was like the old wives tale that if you have indigestion while you are pregnant the baby will have more hair! He was too funny. I have started to see him every 2 weeks now and will until I deliver which could be in as little as 8 weeks if he is like my girls! They were both early! He is moving around a lot more now and it just makes me laugh.
As I said in a previous blog, Avery is in VBS this week. Well they were doing a very moving and powerful song/skit today and they needed a pregnant woman as one of the actors so instead of stuffing a pillow in some ones shirt, they decided to go with the real thing. I did not tell Avery and her face was priceless. She was shocked and so were here friends! I think I heard, "that's Avery's Mom" all over the church! It was too funny. There was even talk of an Emmy nod!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you fall off the stage? Nothin like reprising your famous role...
Great to hear Leah. Mark my word, even if it takes leaving the country (worked last time) I will get the baby's name out of you before the due date!
Post a Comment