Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Laugh A Minute

So the girls and I went to Chuck E. Cheese today to run around this morning while our house was being cleaned. The girls had such a fun time. All Lillie is really interested in is chasing Avery and putting the "money" (tokens) into the games. They decided to try the climbing play scape in the main area. Well, Lillie is a little bit small to get up on the platforms so she looked at Avery and said "Help Me, Help Me" to which Avery replied, "OK James Brown". I almost fell off the chair I was sitting in. Avery had heard Poppy say that Lillie sounds like James Brown when she says "Help Me". Oh, the things that they pick up on. I love the fact that she hears something and then puts it in the most appropriate and hilarious context!

Following Chuck E. Cheese, we met some friends for lunch. Well towards the end of lunch (dangerously close to 1pm) Lillie had had enough and wanted to go home for her nap. Well, I was trying to make her laugh and putting a napkin over her face and playing peek-a-boo. After the 3rd or 4th time, she looked at me and very sternly said, "NO FUNNY"!!!!

These girls keep me laughing everyday!

No comments: