Monday, July 7, 2008
Whew! What A Day!!
Jeff's Aunt Marge, "Motts" and her family are in town for the week and we are hosting them in some kid activities. Today we went to NRH2O in NRH. I just love that place! It is fun for all ages. I myself spent most of the day tanning with my little buddy Lillie! She played for a while, you know, "Ready, Set, Go!!" and then got tired so she and I laid out on a lounge chair and rested. I have to tell you that her favorite part was, after she rested and had some lunch, getting her second wind of course.......floating down the Lazy River in her Dora life jacket. She started out on the tube with me holding Collin's hand but then decided she wanted to be in the water. Tim and Courtney were in the water with Avery and when Lillie jumped in she just floated and bobbed around the river. She just kept laughing! It it was too funny. I wish I had video. Marge took some pictures with a water camera so I will try to get one and post later. We had a great time with them today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment