Thursday, August 7, 2008

Long Time No Talk

I apologize to my loyal blog readers (Jennifer H) that I have not blogged in a while. We had Lillie's birthday party this past weekend. I promise I will update with pictures from that soon.

I have been scheduled for the little Prince to be born on October 3rd (my Grandfather and Great Grandmother's birthdays!....yes I planned it that way), but I really think he will be born before that. Everything is going well. Just this week I have "popped out" as they call it and now I can truly not see my feet! I have only gained about 10 pounds but I feel like I am bigger than that! I went to the dentist and let's just say the little Prince was NOT happy with all the noise. He was so active for the hour and a half that I was there.

We have had a lot of fun playing with my Grandmother and Aunt. My Grandmother is a true "card shark" although today, Lillie and Avery both beat her at a game of Crazy 8's. Avery is no card slouch herself. She wins more than any of us and it is not because we "let" her win, she is just good!

Tonight we had our Annual PTA Splash event. It was so much fun. I forgot Lillie's life jacket but I think she had more fun without it. She was just wading around in the water on her tummy having a grand time. Avery was running around with all of her friends so I am hoping that they will both sleep well tonight.

I will be on blog vacation for a week or so but I promise to update again soon.

Love you all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU LEAH!! You are too cute.

Jen

Anonymous said...

You are so funny. Looking forward to the pics. -srf

Sarah said...

Raises hand...I'm a loyal reader!