An update on going to school........Lillie loves to sit on the stool in the cafeteria like Avery is supposed to do every morning. Today she squeezed herself between two kindergarten little boys. It was really funny. She thinks she is supposed to be there like Avery. This morning, Avery said hello to a little boy (he is too cute). I asked her his name and she told me but said it in a way like I was being very uncool for asking her..........and so it begins and she is only five!
Here are some pictures from the weekend.
Opening a darling little monkey sleeper for the baby
(with my assistant!)
Our happy family!
Finally, all three girls smiling together!
My little ham -(she does love the camera!)
1 comment:
It seems that great minds think alike - I have that same green/white/pink maternity dress. I loved it and wore it a ton while I was pregnant. And Tyler has that same monkey sleeper! We are looking forward to your little man's arrival. Hugs to all!
Post a Comment