Yet another edition of the funny things my kids say!
We will start with my little Mini-Me, Avery. We were driving to go and play one day. Here is our conversation:
Leah: "Look girls there is Al's" (a local burger joint we go to)
Avery: "Mom, I've given up on Al's"
Leah: "Why"
Avery: "I don't like their grilled cheese"
Leah: "You could have a burger"
Avery: with an eye roll, "I guess....."
I was feeding Grafton and Lillie was hungry. I asked Avery if she would make her a PB&J sandwich. They went down stairs and I gave her verbal instructions and told her where things were. Much to my delight, she made her a sandwich, got her milk and washed some grapes for her. When I came downstairs, here was our conversation:
Leah: "What a great looking sandwich"
Avery: "I think Lillie likes it because I put more jelly than you do"
Leah: "I am sure she does"
Avery: "I did not put so much it comes out the sides, but I did get a little crazy with the peanut butter"
Leah: laughter and amazement at how much she sounds like me!!
Yet another funny one:
Leah: leaving a message, "Hey, its me, it is Monday, no Tuesday, or is it Monday......."
Avery: from the backseat with exasperation: "ITS TUESDAY"
Then on to Lillie. She loves to sing. Here is her latest version of two Christmas tunes:
Lillie: "Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, I love Jay and Ashley"
and......
Lillie: "Santa Claus is coming to town, Santa Claus is coming to town, too many Cars are coming to town (we were on the freeway driving to Dallas)
Grafton is still too little to speak but he coos with the best of them. He is laughing and trying his own version of talking more and more every day!
I think my Dad said it best when he said that my kids were "three of the greatest humans on earth"!! I would have to agree.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment