Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Julianne Moore Psycho Look-A-Like
Ok, so I am trying to loose the baby weight (albeit without a personal trainer or chef like a celeb who is suddenly back to her original weight in 6 minutes!) so I have been going to the gym. Tonight, I took a "Boot Camp" class. This class is designed to give you a little bit of everything from push-ups to cardio to weights. I have to say, the teacher was CRAZY with a capital "C". At one point she was having us standing up, jumping up in the air, kicking our legs back to a plank position and then jumping up again.......to this I looked at her with the face of, "are you INSANE?!". I did a modified version of that move only for it to be followed by a plank position called "Mountain Climber" in which you are in the plank position, RUNNING with your feet! Ok, I hear my little baby calling me so I have to go.......In conclusion, I feel great! OH and the meaning of the title is that the teacher looked like Julianne Moore and weighed 3 pounds soaking wet! Oh and to add insult to injury, she mentioned that she was pregnant (not showing of course!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment