Friday, January 2, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine

SUCCESS!!!

Grafton slept 11 hours in his crib for the first time two nights ago and then again last night! Yeah!!! I did have to go up there and help him find his thumb while he was laying on his back (he is a tummy kid) and then he was fine. We figured out that if we let him fall asleep on his tummy and then pick him up, settle him and then put him on his back, it works great. This of course came after his mother tried a few unsucessful times to "roll" him onto his back which of course woke him up!
I was so happy that he likes his room. It really is a great room. My Mother-in-Law and I did not think we could love a room like the girls nursery but his is just as great!! Here he is when I went up there to get him. Looking at his cool mobile!






4 comments:

The Hake Family said...

He definitely blends in with his bedding : )

The Ford Family said...

It is adorable that his pj's match his bedding. We may have lost Sarah if that was the case when she was a baby....

Mallie&Brandon said...

The bedding is cute. I wish you would post a room pic. And, who makes his sleep sack/pjs that match his bed????????

Anonymous said...

Is this Jeffrey's idea of introducing Grafton to camoflage? Grampsie thinks so.