Sunday, January 25, 2009

To My Loyal Blog Readers

I am sorry that I have been on hiatus for a while (19 days to be exact as my Aunt pointed out!). I have been getting the girls clothes ready to sell as well as my maternity clothes. It took a lot longer than I had planned. I priced and organized everything. I also discovered shopping and selling on Craigslist! It is like a local Ebay. I love it. I sold a vacuum to a woman who met me outside Pei Wei and then I sold a water cooler stand outside my father in laws office!! I am hooked! We have also been living life around here. The girls stay busy with school and I stay busy keeping them busy! We are doing really well and little "G" and I are headed to California next week to see the folks out there. I promise more pictures to come from out there.

No comments: