Ok so at the beginning of March, our family got a new vehicle. We got a totally loaded black Nissan Armada! It is the greatest car. Before the kids were all in one row in my Trailblazer and almost daily I heard, "her leg is on me", "she is not talking to me", "I am squished". Well we found a great deal and got our new family car. I know it will be with us for a long time. Avery has her own little mecca in the third row seat. The kids have tons of space and Mom has a luxury car in a family size. It is perfect for us.
As a funny side note, we traded in the car which I had detailed, I mean it looked brand new. When I got out at the dealership to trade the car in, I noticed a strawberry milkshake dripping all down the drivers side door. We has stopped to get a milkshake and I was making two shakes from one so I leaned out the window to pour. That just made it perfect and really more like us!
The final photo in the Trailblazer
No comments:
Post a Comment