No, it is not a typo. Here is the story. Jenny was out of town for Easter on Jim's real birthday weekend so we celebrated early. I picked up the cake and was trying to think of what to write on there. I wrote it out for the guy to put on the cake, "Happy Birthday to our mowtown man". The guy was writing in in icing and got to mowtown and stopped to look at me and I said, "yes, mowtown" to which Jennifer said, "No Leah, MOtown, there is no "w", that would be Mau-town. So Jim is now our Mau-town man.
It was written correctly, although some said I should have had them spell it wrong on purpose!

Big A bought the kids all hats at Bass Pro; this one was especially for Jim

Grandpa's Little Fishing Buddy


Singing to our Mowtown Man

Mary and Avery helping him blow out the candles

The Kids table
Grafton and his buddy Uncle Michael

Arnold and Sammy

Avery and Mary
Uncle Jon putting Grafton to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment