Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day to all. We had a great cookout and inagural swim at my in laws today. I will post some pictures when I download them and get them from my wonderful sister in law! It was Grafton's first time in the water and he was too cute. I got him this inflatable car float that he sat in and loved for like an hour!! The water in the pool was a little cool for him so we sat in the hot tub but the girls and Jeff and their Uncle Jon were in the pool all afternoon. They were so sweet to offer their house for this great occasion. My parents and Uncle were also there. They are so loving and always include my family. Truthfully, we are all one big family and always spend all of the holiday's together. We are truly blessed. Pictures to come.



Here are some pictures that Jenny took.

Lillie in her new Nemo life vest

Grafton pre-swim

Grafton in his car float. He was in the water for about an hour just kicking around.
He loved it!

Avery, Lillie and Keelan on the spider float with Jon supervising

1 comment:

Megan said...

Both sides of our family are like that too. Usually if we get together everyone is invited. It makes life so much easier and offers a true sense of family. I love it!