Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm Back!

So here we are almost two months after my last post. We have had a wild and busy summer. The girls had swim lessons in June and into July, the Yeagles came to visit in July and the girls both did camps in July. Sitie and Aunt O were here to celebrate Lillie's birthday and the beginning of August found us on our second beach trip. Not to worry, I have pictures from the beach to post as soon as I upload them. Aunt O sent me some pictures from while they were here so here they are.

Aunt O and her favorite three in a line up

Our Family for Lillie's 3rd Birthday

Mommy, Grafton and Daddy
"Avery and Grafton Love Lillie" UM and the kids
Grammy, Grampsie and the three darlings Grafton Rides Again (thanks Aunt O and Sitie!)Gran, Poppy and their little ones Sassy Lillie with her new birthday purse (thanks Gran)
Lillie, Pink Baby and Avery
4 Generations with Grafton

No comments: