Monday, September 7, 2009

1st Day of Schools

Avery and Lillie were both very excited to start school this year. Avery is in 1st Grade and Lillie is in PreSchool at our church again this year. They are both loving it. They really like their teachers and have a lot of the same friends in their classes again this year. Avery had her first test last week and she got a 100% (E)--(for excellent) on her spelling test! Althought I have to admit that she got an (S)--(for satisfactory, I think) on the practice test because we used a green colored pencil instead of a regular pencil. Oh well, you live and learn!

Avery on her first day

Avery in her 1st Grade classroom
Lillie on her first day
(isn't the shadow of me taking the picture funny....I just noticed that!) Lillie in her new classroom
Lillie and her friend Annie

No comments: