Monday, October 26, 2009

Grafton's 1st Birthday

I cannot believe my little guy is a year old already. It seems like he changes everyday! We celebrated his birthday with a party on the same day the Cowboys played their first game in their new stadium. One of his presents was his photograph was picked from thousands and put on the Channel 5 news the following day! I think they also announced his birthday at the game over the PA. It was too funny and a great way to remember his 1st birthday.....Thanks Mom & Dad!! Here are some pictures from his day!
My 1st Birthday boy and his camo balloons...I LOVE having a boy! Testing out his "1" cake (thanks Grammy) His sisters were "helping" him eat his cake (or more like licking the icing) Opening presents with Mommy
My budding photographer Avery took this of Jeff at Grafton's party!
This was the photo that was sent to NBC 5
Sweet Birthday boy on the day of his actual birthday!

No comments: