Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bins, Baskets and Stylish Storage

I have found the solution to a stress free and easily cleaned up existence.......place everything your kids play with in bins, baskets or other storage items (of course it doesn't hurt if they are stylish too). We have our house on the market and I have to pick up everyday in case someone comes to look at it. It is not as hard as you think (I know what you are thinking....."she has 3 kids"), I just toss everything, books, play kitchen stuff and toys into cute storage options. It makes life SO much easier!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is totally how we do it too! Huge baskets that go along with your decor and have a top that can be closed go a long way in transforming your living room back into an adult space in a matter of minutes!