Friday, March 26, 2010

Cowboys Stadium

Uncle Michael, Aunt O and I went to tour Cowboys Stadium last week. It was fun and really cool to see how intimate it felt inside knowing it held 100,000 people! They had just had a monster truck show so the turf was not rolled out (so no on the field shots) but the tour was full of fun information and humor (our tour guide was a blast).

This is what is just above the door when the Cowboys take the field
Me in the Cowboys locker room
"And Starting at #36 is MICHAEL!!" Aunt O at DeMarcus Ware's locker
(I think she said he was from Troy State)
Me with Tony Romo & Jason Witten's lockers

This is a sign with a bunch of ways to say "win"......I say inspiring!

This is what a 40 Million dollar TV looks like
(I could not believe how clear the picture was!)

1 comment:

Megan said...

So jealous! It looks like you all had lots of fun!!