Friday, May 28, 2010

Preschool Birthday Celebration

Since Lillie has a summer birthday, one of her best little friends Annie and her decided to celebrate their birthdays with their school teachers and friends last week. Annie's Mom and I brought a pizza lunch for them to celebrate the girls. I made a sugar cookie cake (it was really good!!). The funny part about it was that Lillie did not understand why Avery and I were not wishing her a "Happy Birthday" since she was celebrating at school. I had to explain to her that this was her "pretend Birthday" at school. It was too funny. I was not there so I left my camera and had her teacher take pictures for me.

Mommy dropping off the goodies for the day

Lillie next to her and Annie's birthday signLillie the "pretend" birthday girl in the birthday crown

Annie the other "pretend" birthday girl My sweet Lillie and her awesome nap mat (Kit and I made it!)

No comments: