Friday, May 28, 2010

Random Photos

This is a collection of pictures I have taken over the past few months that are really just that, random photos.
Jeff and Lillie at soccer practice this spring
This guy looks so much like ROG it is scary (an 86 year old version)
He picks up his grandchild at Avery's elementary school
and I zoomed in from my car to take this picture
(even Grafton and Lillie think it looks like Grampsie!)
This is the neighborhood jack rabbit. He was just sitting in the yard one morning
My sweet angels
Lillie in the dentist chair (this is when she still thought it was fun....that did NOT last long)
My Hottie Husband
The sand and water table we got the kids for Avery's birthday
Lillie took this picture of Uncle Michael
Crazy Coach Don picking up his daughter at Avery's birthday party
After we put the girls to bed, we often hear footsteps and roaming around. This is how I found them one night, asleep on the floor.
My little laundry helpers (I love my new washer)

1 comment:

The Hake Family said...

There is something soooo wrong with 'My Hottie Husband'....