Before
Monday, October 4, 2010
My 1st Official Haircut
I trimmed Grafton's hair when he was younger but it was too tragic and not exactly straight so we took him to where Jeff's barber. We went in last week and Grafton's stylist was asking us what we wanted. I told her I wanted it exactly like it was just shorter. My Mom says that is "a boys haircut". Jeff put him down in the chair (on a riser pillow of course) and she put the cape around him and started cutting his hair. He did not seem to mind. At one point, he did not understand why he could not get his hands out of the cape and was trying to free his hands. It was funny. He looks so cute but older! This is just a sample of the 34 pictures I took in total. Grandma June would be so proud!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment