Monday, October 4, 2010

Soccer

Both girls are playing soccer this year. I was too intent on watching Avery's game to get my camera but Kit (and Dad I think) took some pictures that I will post when I get them. I learned for Lillie's game and had my camera before the game started. Here are a few.

Lillie getting ready for her game (or her closeup...I love the pose!)

Avery getting ready for her game Coach Don & Coach Jeff
Karsyn & Lillie
Lillie & Team Mommy
Coach Jeff in action (I am so proud)
Lillie did this goal kick and not only did she kick it,
but she caught up to it and took it ALL the way down
the field and almost scored a goal. Her mother/the team mom
was going crazy running down the field with her."I'll get it, come on Karsyn"
Grafton and Poppy
Lillie taking a break from the action
Go PonyTots!!

No comments: