Fair Day was crazy with people but oh what a great day we had!!! Sorry some of the pictures and the video are sideways.....not sure what I did wrong!
First we watched, Jump! A Dog Show....
Then Avery had a fry bigger than her head.....
Dad tried chicken fried bacon (wrong on SO many levels....).....

Dad ignored the sign that said, "please use shovels to feed animals"....

Grafton fed the goats.....

We saw a 1 day old baby Zebra

The girls fed the goats.......

Grafton climbed the fence to see "more goats!!"

Avery rode a rollercoaster (she is on the inside in the second car)
The girls rode together.......

spinning past me each time laughing more and more......

This was seconds after I took a picture of them with Big Tex.
Grafton had had enough!!

Dad got crazy trying to push all of the on the stroller!
And yes, Mom and I were there too......
No comments:
Post a Comment