Monday, February 7, 2011

A New Year, A New House and WAY behind on Posts!!

Hello all!! I am sure you were wondering where I had gone and more importantly, where the pictures had gone. I still have to post Christmas pictures and pictures of our new house but I will start with a few random pictures I happen to have.

We had crazy amounts of snow last week and the kids were out of school for 4 days!!

Snow Sally

My parents and I took the kids to the stock show. They have all kids of animals and great rides. I will post the other pictures when I get them from Mom but here are two of the kids riding rides.


This is Grafton's first ride EVER. He was a little unsure before the ride started but he loved it once it got going. We were cheering for him (and Lillie in front of him) as they went around.

The family all wrapped up!


Grafton has started sitting in a big guy chair and on this particular day, he could not decide between milk, water or juice so he had them all!!

I am not sure why this is so small but this is Dad's birthday group. My cousin Mark came into town with a client and he joined us for dinner with some of our friends Friday night and dinner with Dad for his birthday on Saturday night.
Grafton Christmas Morning (again, a classic background Dad)
Grafton loved Grammy & Grampsie's neighbors Charlie Brown characters!!

Avery & Lillie sitting on our new fireplace the day we moved in!

Our New House!!!

No comments: