skip to main | skip to sidebar

A Day in our Curlee Life

Monday, April 25, 2011

A birthday surprise

Here is the story, my Mom called me and said one of her cousins wanted to come see our new house and I needed to get up (I was just about to nap) and get dressed and make sure my house was neat. I resisted and she told me I really should so I did. I drove carpool, came home and my parents got here with "my Mom's cousin". They told me to come outside and so I walked out and standing in the driveway was my Sister (from Ohio!). I screamed, laughed and then came the ugly cry! Mom got a good picture of us just after I saw her I will post that when I get it from her. This is the only picture I have. I got some pictures from JoJo.


Grafton and Lillie showing JoJo the playroom

Lillie at church on Palm Sunday doing "JoJo" with her thumbs



Grafton's lip!

Jeff, Avery, JoJo, Grafton,Lillie and Me

Avery on Palm Sunday

Lillie & JoJo

Grafton & JoJo


Jojo with "Mr. G: my 6 foot carved giraffe that Mom & Dad got me for my birthday!
Posted by Mrs. Curlee at 6:24 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Painted Meadow

Blogger Friends

  • JKH Jewelry Designs
  • Recipes 2
  • Crock Pot Blog
  • Recipes
  • Lisa Banks Blog
  • Funny Mallie Flight Attendant Stories
  • Tips to Save Money
  • Jim Ford Family Blog
  • Adrienne Ferguson's Blog
  • Stephanie Pankewich's Blog
  • YMCA Caddo Princess Tribe
  • Jenn's Happy Space
  • Sarah's Blog
  • The Hake Family

Avery and Lillie

Handsome Guys

LOML- 10 Years