Monday, April 25, 2011

Christmas 2010 (4 months later....)

Christmas Morning I just love Christmas morning Pj's
Avery wanted a stuffed dog so bad...Santa delivered

We gave the kids umbrellas, Grafton loved his to say the least

Avery named her dog "slider"

Gidie used to wear a santa hat every year when we were kids,

I love this picture of Grampsie because it reminds me of that!


I gave this to Sitie (she was my secret Santa and a hard gal to shop for;

although she never took it off once I gave it to her so I guess I succedded!)

The girls and Mommy got initial cups

Grafton got a Buzz Lightyear car.....

Lillie got a new bike.....

wait for it.....what is it......

And Avery got a new bike!!

My sister in law got me this green froggie oven mit, I love it!!

Uncle Michael said it would be a good idea for the girls to ride their new bikes

(I think they were outside for 5 minutes in 10 layers of clothing)

the last picture taken at our old house



No comments: