Thursday, June 5, 2008

Baby Names

Ok, those of you that know me, know that we do not share the names of our children until they are born. This causes quite the strife with everyone trying to get the name out of us. It also creates quite an amusing few months with everyone sending suggestions on what we should name our new little one. Here are a few we have received so far:

James Roger (call him JR): This is an adaptation from JimRog (one name) that has come up with each of our children!
Jackson Jeffrey
Greyson (one of Avery's closest little friends)
Broyles

I am sure there will be more to come but for now as UJ says his handle is "Baby Lyle".

4 comments:

Campbell said...

What about Smee...that so old school Rog...I think you need to strongly consider it :)

Anonymous said...

Ok Mrs. Curlee... I have the answer your first child starts with an A then your 2nd child starts with an L is is 11 characters different therefore your 3rd child must begin with the letter W. B suggests Wilson... That is my thought for you....Have a great day.. Jamie

The Hake Family said...

UGHHHH - don't even get me started on this. I thought we had an agreement?

The Hake Family said...

PS - I love Jackson : )