Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Avery at Holiday Magic

Avery's show team danced at the Junior League's Holiday Magic show this weekend. She was so cute and she smiled the whole time! I just loved it. There are two video clips because one was not enough time! Watch the first one and then continue with the second one to see the whole dance. Her hair is pulled back in a low pony so in case you don't recognize her, she is the second one in from the right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I saw you there! It was so crowded I never made it close enough to you! She is adorable, who does she dance for? I was there watching my niece dance with United. See you Monday! Jen

Anonymous said...

LOL! So fabulous. They all did a great job! Avery has awesome attitude! - Stevie

Anonymous said...

Avery was great! Future dancer?