Tuesday, November 18, 2008
MK Six Flags Day
The girls and I and Grampsie (as a pinch hitter for Jeff who was sick) went to Six Flags this weekend. We all had such a great time. One of the highlights was Grampsie trying to squeeze himself into the cab of one of the Looney Toon Land's trucks......it was classic. Avery and I rode a rollercoaster and Lillie fell in love with the Tea Cups that Avery kept spinning around and around.....Lillie was saying "more, more......". They also rode the swings and the planes. I thought Lillie was going to be afraid on some of them but she was right there along with her big sister. We had a wild lunch at Johnny Rockets and then came home. I think that is the fastest that Grampsie has ever eaten onion rings while trying to keep a 2 year old calm, sitting down and eating! Wild is definitely the word for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment