Every year, I challenge myself (and my sanity) to capture the cutest photo of the kids to send as our families Christmas card. I like to capture if myself since my Mom says I can get the best smiles and expressions out of the kids. Since we send out over 100 cards, I want the picture to be fabulous! The funniest thing about this year is that Jeff was my photo stylist. For example, "Jeff, Lillie's hat is not straight, can you fix it", "Grafton's hat is covering his eyes", "Grafton is falling over", "Can you sit him up more". He was worn out after trying to help me so I gave him the camera and styled the picture myself! It was a classic Jeff/Leah moment.
Well here are some of the best attempts to this years card, along with the winner.
I thought outside would be nice
(of course Grafton was NOT a fan and he had on the wrong socks)!!

The was a cute one but not Leah perfect!
I think Lillie was looking at Jeff (the photo stylist!)
And the winner is.....
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
1 comment:
I am loving this blog!! I am so right there with you. I remember this year's photo was one I just randomly snapped. Both kids were looking, and smiling at the camera. I told Skip, that's it, I can stop now for the season (and that was the day after Thanksgiving). The kids looked adorable. If you haven't had the chance, check out our blog! A little news on the Pankewich front :)
Post a Comment