We have been to visit the same Santa for the past 5 years. Avery was a little tyke when she first went to see him. The coolest thing is that he remembers her. Not by name but knows that we have been there for the last several years. I just love the fact that he looks a lot like the big guy and he spends time with each child, telling them a story and really talking to them. Of course this is not so great if you are in line but I digress!
When we got there, they just loved him.......well not at first. Avery of course jumped right up there and started telling him what she wanted for Christmas. Lillie was a little more shy. She sat with Mrs. Claus for a while, and then once I put Grafton up on Santa's lap for a photo, she then thought it was alright for her to be up there too. In the car before we got there, I asked her what she wanted Santa to bring her and she told me she wanted Santa to bring "toys.....for Grafton". I thought that was too cute. Santa brought the girls a Strawberry Shortcake Scooter and Strawberry Shortcake Tricycle. Grafton got a TCU football and a little car that scoots and shakes when you push on it. That should be fun for him when he is moving around! Here are the pictures of the kids with Santa.
Avery and Santa
Lillie and Mrs. Claus
All of the kids with Santa
Grafton's 1st Santa Photo
Lillie loving Santa
No comments:
Post a Comment