Thursday, February 5, 2009

Rog at Campo

We decided to all go out to celebrate my Dad's birthday. Now we don't normally go out but he was leaving town so we thought it would be fun to treat him to a dinner out. We met my parents, Uncle Michael and my brother and his fiance at Campo Verde. I had also made my Dad's favorite cake: chocolate cake, white icing and red hots. Sounds strange but it is VERY good. The girls actually did most of it especially the red hot distribution! It is a legend around here for its wild decor. Now when I say wild, I mean crazy tinsel on every inch of space in the place, lights and even pink flamingos. Just check out the pictures and you will know what I mean. Now, one picture I feel I must explain is the one with Dad and the butter. For some strange reason, he likes to but butter on his tortilla chips. There was a Chili's incident where they brought him out melted butter and he somehow convinced Jeff to try it out....it was as terrible as it sounds......I digress....at Campo they brought him not one but TWO squirt bottles of butter. It was too funny. The pictures really do say it all.

Mom, Jay & Ashley

I told you! Tinsel EVERYWHERE!
(p.s. this was dad's birthday and all you see of him is PART of his head! Lean in Man!)
Jay in the car going home having to hold the cake.

No comments: