Friday, April 17, 2009

Grafton's Baptism

Grafton did so well for his baptism. I had Reverends Eugene Robertson and Miram Georg perform the ceremony and to make it that much more special, Grafton was baptised with water from the J0rdan river! They are both so special to our family and I was blessed that they could be a part of the ceremony. The girls were darling in their white dresses. Avery wore the dress Anne Haley wore in Jeff and my wedding almost 9 years ago! Lillie was in a dress that was MINE. I wore it in my Aunt JoAnne's wedding when I was 4 years old! Avery was named after my Aunt. It was so special and they just looked darling.

Baptism at the church with his Godparents and his sisters (the shoes are complements of Uncle Jay. They are soccer sneakers but they were too cute!)

Lillie in my dress

Mommy & Lillie at my parents house

My darling girls in white!

My precious Avery in Anne Haley's flower girl dress from our wedding
(I added the pink satin sash to match Lillie's dress!)

Thanks to Jenny for these darling photos. I will add more when I get them. Thanks to everyone who was a part of this special day. Also a special thanks to Mom and Dad for hosting such an awesome brunch afterwards. Mom as always you make hosting seem so effortless and I know it is SO not!

No comments: