Monday, June 29, 2009

JBUBFD

I know many of you ready this are like......"what?!", well I will tell you. To the chagrin of many family members, I have named our June party, JBUBFD, which stands for Jeff's Birthday, Uncle (Michael's) Birthday, Father's Day. We had ours a week later so all could attend. Here are some of Jenny's fabulous photos from our original Father's Day swim and Dad's pictures from yesterday's JBUBFD celebration. Enjoy!

Sweet Lillie on the pink noodle Avery is trying to persuade Lillie to jump off the diving board
by promising her a cupcake (look at her eyes!)**
**UPDATE: Lillie will now jump off the diving board with no problem!
Grafton and Daddy on Father's Day
Grafton enjoys floating in the pool
Sweet Grafton in the swing
Avery in her inner tube ready to jump off the board
Poppy and Avery

Uncle Michael (the biggest kid of all) with a water gun squirting a few swimmers

And he had an accomplice..........


Grammy and Her Girls

KeKe and Jon

Uncle Jay (MING!) throwing Lillie in the air

No comments: