I have now downloaded (or is it uploaded?!) the pictures from Avery's camera from our trip to Florida. Of course you know there is a story there!!
I took my camera to the waters edge to get a picture of Grafton for his first time in the ocean. I took one of him with his toes in the ocean and then Dad was holding him. Out of the corner of my eye I saw "something" falling, which I thought was Grafton (no offense Dad!) so I reacted as any mother would and tried to catch him. Well it turns out that it was just his hat and in my haste to catch "him" my camera landed in the ocean water below us! I quickly grabbed it and ripped out the battery and the memory card (which some would say was worth more than the camera itself!) and dried them off. They are fine but the camera will not turn back on. I need to take it to a camera place here and see what the damage truly is.
I will let you know when I know, but in the meantime, enjoy the pictures and thanks to Avery for letting me use her camera.
Swimsuit Family in Florida
G&G on the B
Grafton and Mommy on Grafton's beach blanket (another background Rog!)
Grafton and Daddy ready for the beach
The Girls got to share a room with two twin beds
but this is how we found them EVERY night

Jeff and Avery in the ocean (her favorite place to be!)


Sweet Grafton

Avery and her Design Your Own Dolls that J.E. and Verna brought
Jeff and Grafton (with another background Rog!)
Uncle J.E. reading the Mickey Mouse books he and Aunt Verna brought her(it was so windy that we did not have to do anything
but unwind them and they went soaring in the sky)
The typical beach scene (Dad looks confused!)Grafton in his hole with the blanket next to his beach pool











In the Baytown Marina in the SanDestin Resort on our dinner cruise


3 comments:
How come there is not one picture of your mother?
She is just in ONE in the first Florida post. I will see if my camera or Dad's pictures have any of her!
Hey L-When were you guys in Florida? We were just there too and I'm going to be so sad if we missed seeing you.
Katherine
Post a Comment